Dual Hub Motor 4 Wheels Electric Skateboard with Remote Control Hoverboard Electric Skateboard
|10-99 100-299 300+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $182 US $180 US $175|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: A16
- Folded: Unfolded
- Range Per Charge: 15-25km
- Tire Number: 4
- Max Load: 100kg
- Max Speed: 15km/H
- Tire: 70mm, PU
- Trademark: ANSHANG
- Specification: CE, ROHS, FCC, SGS
- HS Code: 8711901090
- Certification: SGS, RoHS, ISO, CE
- Voltage: 25.2V
- Battery: Lithium Ion Battery
- Model: Four Wheels Hover Board Smart Electric Skateboard
- Motor: Interligent Brushless 25.2V 400W
- Max Mileage Vs Battery: 18km
- Main Material: PU, High Strength Multilayer Plywood
- Transport Package: Colorful Box with Master Carton
- Origin: China
jifi Electric skateboard Hub motor advantage:
One of the most important points to consider when buying an electric skateboard or longboard is the engine. There are 2 different types of engines namely:
- Belt motor (single drive & dual drive version)
- Hub motor (single drive & dual drive version)
A Belt motor is a motor that drives a belt which will turn the wheel.
1) jifi Hub engine is an engine built into the wheel itself and instantly gives the energy to the wheel instead of a belt. The Hub engine is an innovative enhancement of the Belt motor. The Hub engine has an improved engine that solves all the disadvantages of a Belt engine. Hub motors are used for many different types of vehicles including electric scooters and bicycles. Both the Belt and Hub engine are in single drive and dual drive. A single drive consists of 1 engine and a dual drive consists of 2 motors.
2) A Hub engine can be used to normally skate with your feet without the electric drive. This allows you to keep on skating when your battery is on. In addition, in an electric skateboard with a Hub engine, you do not see that there is a motor because it is built into the wheel. With a belt motor it is not possible to skate normally without the electric drive and you clearly see that there is a motor under the electric skateboard.
3) With a Hub engine you can drive straight away and you do not need to push the electric skateboard first
4) A Hub engine, on the other hand, makes much less noise because the motor is integrated in the wheel. As a result, you have little noise and you can enjoy your cruise peacefully.
5) A Hub engine, on the other hand, is built into the wheel itself, which can not damage it.
jifi Electric skateboard Lithium-ion batter advantage:
1) A lead acid battery is heavily weighted, which adversely affects driving pleasure because the electric skateboard has less power and therefore goes less quickly and accelerates less. The lithium-ion batteries have fixed this problem. Unlike a lead acid battery, a lithium-ion battery is lightweight, which benefits from driving pleasure.
2) A lead acid battery is large in size, leaving a big bin underneath the electric skateboard where the battery is in. This ensures that you always have to check if the tray at the bottom does not come into contact with it, which can damage it. In addition, it does not look nice in design terms if there is a big bowl underneath your electric skateboard. On the other hand, a lithium-ion battery is small in size, which allows it to be tightly sealed under the electric skateboard without damaging the battery.
3) There are also differences between the lithium-ion batteries. There are also lithium-ion batteries from Samsung, LG and the Chinese brands. The Samsung and LG lithium-ion batteries are of the best quality. These brands are specialized in developing lithium-ion batteries. The Samsung and LG lithium-ion batteries are long time use, durable and have been compared with the Chinese lithium-ion batteries. jifi Electric longboard base on client option of battery.